ACT provided theatre consultancy services for the new theatre and the drama studio and outline proposals for the ancillary spaces, circulation, dressing rooms and backstage provision. This included:
- Scheme design
- Cost Plan for fit-out equipment
- Liaising with other members of the design team in respect of specialist items of design/equipment
- Design and specification of:
- Working lighting and general power
- Auditorium and emergency lighting
- Stage Lighting
- Sound and Communications
- Stage suspension, tracks, masking and drapes
- Seating and seat tiering and floor surfaces
- Film/video projection
including drawings, schedules and specifications to enable competitive tenders to be sought for the specialist work.
Provided details of suitable specialist contractors
Evaluation of tenders for the specialist equipment
Advised on the programme and sequence of the work.
Site visits were made, as appropriate, to inspect the progress and quality of the work.
Commissioned of the completed specialist works
Checked the as-built information, operation and maintenance manuals for the specialist equipment.
||Howarth Litchfield Partnership
||Sharps Redmore Partnership
|Specialist Theatre Equipment Contractor